Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
Are you compassionate, caring and selfless?
If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for residents, you will love this role. As a CNA with Ciena Healthcare, you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our residents. We look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for others.
At Ciena Healthcare, we take care of you too, with an attractive benefit package including Competitive pay, Life Insurance, 401K with matching funds, Health insurance, AFLAC.
In addition, we will help you advance your career with tuition reimbursement and a career ladder.
You will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
With our CNA position, you will care for residents under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
• Takes and records vital signs.
• Measures and records height and weight, Intake and output
• Cares for the resident’s environment.
• Assists with Bathing, grooming, toileting
• Assists with eating and hydration.
• Observes resident’s skin when giving care and reports changes to licensed nurse; provides skin care as needed.
• Meets resident’s mental health and social service needs.
About Ciena Healthcare
Ciena Healthcare is Michigan’s largest provider of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care services.
We serve our residents with compassion, concern, and excellence, believing that every one of them is a unique person who deserves our best each day that we care for them. If you have a passion for improving the lives of those around you and working with others who feel the same way, Ciena is the place for you!